- Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate master’s degree in engineering or IT science
- Expertise on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good knowledge of Italian language, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Work with the latest technologies available and to collaborate with the most important technology players including Amazon, SAP, RedHat, Oracle, Microsoft, Suse, IBM, Dell and HP.
- Be guaranteed constant technological training, you will be supported by specialists who will support you and allow you to grow up to know how to design, implement and manage the most innovative information systems.
- Be able to work for the main companies in the market sectors: Industry & Services, Finance, Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities, Public Administration and become part of a team strongly focused on consulting.
- Learn as you work closely with the SAP Technology & Innovation team and participate in installation, upgrade, migration, and configuration projects of all SAP portfolio solutions, such as:
- SAP S / 4HANA and ERP for Large Enterprises
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- IoT and Digital Supply Chain
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA Platform and Databases
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Performance Management
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home.
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Team buildings, conferences, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!