Job Role and Responsabilities
- Development of SAP integrations (On-premise / Cloud)
- Testing of integration processes between SAP and external systems
- Technical documentation of Integration
Required skills / education
- Degree in scientific subjects: statistics, mathematics, information technologies, engineering, physics or economics;
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge of Italian would be a plus;
- Love for data exploration, technology and innovation;
- Team work.
Training / career path
- Due to the strong innovative components of the technologies used, acquiring additional knowledge on current or new technologies, while helping other teams components to improve will be part of the role;
- Acquiring certifications will be part of the professional requirements and training path;
- Junior consultants can grow to become senior consultants up to management roles, depending on personality traits, capabilities and aspirations.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
What we offer
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Opportunity to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!