The SAP Cloud Analytics Developer will collaborate with a cross functional team to create data analytics reports.
- Create Data Analytics Reports using SAP Cloud Analytics and SAP Fiori;
- Collaborate with functional teams;
- Job requires working multiple projects in parallel and maintaining a set delivery schedule on all projects;
- Develop/maintain user training documents and provide ongoing training to end users.
- Experience with a broad scope of digital tools (e.g.Qlik, SQL Development, Application Programming Interfaces APIs);
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs;
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets analysis and presentation development. Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio;
- Excellent training skills;
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
What we offer
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Opportunity to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!